Monday, December 22, 2008

Tessa at Work

Tessa is always so interested in what her older sisters are doing. Whatever the older girls have, Tessa wants, if she can't get what they have she will get creative. It is so fun to watch her mimic her older sisters and makes me very curious about what she will be like when she is a couple of years older. Whatever she does though, she takes it very seriously.  Every night when Evelyn pulls out her violin to practice Tessa disappears upstairs and finds the items necessary to practice along with Evelyn.




4 comments:

terramisu said...

You Go Girl!!!

Jennifer said...

Charlene, these photos are priceless! Tessa with the comb is just too much. I love your photos, and am so glad I found your blog. Hmm, maybe between blogging and random phone calls, we can actually talk more, since walking across the street is obviously too much work.

Thanks again for today! I owe you!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh! I love it! Both of these pictures are amazing! I like the choice of instrument (comb) even better than the brush that I saw today.

Thanks again for watching my girls today. It made life so much easier!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. We loved your Christmas card, too!