Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Henry Waking Up

My titles are very original! I am really using this photo to test out the sizes of pictures on different programs. What a frustrating thing trying to figure out. I think I spent a good part of the night last night and evening trying to figure out how to change the picture sizes. I am so excited that I have figured out this much, so just imagine the photo this size but in the center of the page. Who knows when I will have the time to figure out how to center pictures.





Photobucket

3 comments:

terramisu said...

You are a NUT!!! You center pics on your blog the same way you center words. (kinda- there are two ways) You can click on the pic and then click center (you know, right justify, center, left justify...) or click on center before you browse for the pic on that same lil' screen that pops up. Good Luck!

Your baby is soooo sweet! I want to squish him (in a good way!)

And I love your original titles- I would have never thought of that-lol!

Lisa Christine said...

Everytime I come to your blog I have a new favorite. This is AMAZING! Seriously, you should enter your work in art shows.

And about the broken window....I TOTALLY FORGOT!!! I'll have that up tomorrow!

Now about the milk....I guess you wouldn't ever have that problem, would you :)

Anonymous said...

This picture is my new favorite, too! Bret looked at your blog with me today and said, "wow, you should have had her take pictures for us when we lived there." I guess we were both always so busy. I love your style.