Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Healthy Again!

We have survived being ground zero for infectious diseases. Most importantly our poor washing machine survived with us. I will spare the details but for three weeks we battled every imaginable, ugly illness. We are all well again.


Evelyn and Tessa reading books.


Henry snoozing.



Lost tooth number three (in one month). I was trying out a new action on this picture, I don't really like the way it turned out but I am off to bed now, maybe I will fix it a little later.

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

We are so glad that you are all feeling well again!

terramisu said...

I think when we saw you in target, you gave us the plague! -lol Carli got it lightly- but everyone else has been fine (so far)
Glad you guys are better! We need to go to the park if Spring ever comes!