Thursday, May 14, 2009

Henry is ONE!


On Tuesday Henry turned one, I can not believe how fast the time has gone by. I was thinking about everything that has happened the past year and how busy life has been. It was nice to take a day and think about Henry and all of his growing and learning that he has done in the past twelve months. The following is a collage I made of all of his 1 year old photo shoots. The problem with taking pictures is I see something I like and do the whole photo shoot all over again trying to capture something a little differently. I never did end up with the shot that I had envisioned but I got a lot of cute ones in the process. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

So glad that I got to see him on his birthday!

We miss you guys!

Move back! It's not too late :)

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow!!

I can't belive it. Henry is one year old all ready!! that is asume!!
i am so HAPPY FOR HIM

Amy said...

You're pictures are seriously amazing. I was just wondering today how old Henry was/is (I don't really know the proper grammar on that one). After seeing your picture of him reading the book, I've been trying to get Carson to look at some, but he acts like I'm crazy! Maybe in another month or two he'll be more interested.

How much editing do you do on your pictures? The color on them is always fantastic. And do you have some place that you print them?