Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Boy Loves His Books!!

The other day I put Henry by the cabinet where we keep lots of his toys. Usually he will reach in and dump out the baskets and look at his toys. This activity keeps him occupied for about 10 minutes. The other day I put him by the toys and went into the kitchen to the dishes. After doing all of the dishes I noticed he wasn't fussing as he usually does when he grows bored of his toys. I peeked around the corner and found that he had found a book mixed in with all of his toys. The book kept him occupied for longer then all of the toys in the cabinet have ever kept his busy. I am so excited he has discovered books and he loves them. Now when I need to get something done I give him a stack of books. I love this picture because it shows all of toys tossed to the side and his interest in only the book. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Amy said...

That picture is fantastic. You can totally see how interested he is in his book! And I love the slight baby chub on his arms and hands!

Lisa Christine said...

Perfect!

Now I know what to do the next time he gets fussy over at our house :)