Thursday, August 13, 2009

Henry Walks!!

Henry has choosen to spend the majority of his life being carried around by people. Does this mean my son is {gulp} lazy? No I like to think of him as cuddly. He loves to be close to his parents and sisters, who did their fair share of carrying/dragging him around. A while back he toyed with the idea of crawling. He got pretty good and started to choose to crawl many different places. After weeks of his knees being worn on the cement and carpet, he has decided to try the walking thing out. I must say for walking all of two days he is getting pretty good, well good enough for me to miss holding him close all day long.


Henry's poor knees worn down by crawling.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Poor knees! Even with walking I have a feeling he has more bumps and bruises in store!

Lisa Christine said...

I was just telling my mom a few days ago that I was sure Henry would be walking by the time that we got back to town!