Monday, August 17, 2009

Little Miss Allison

Michigan. It was such a fun summer for my kids. We spent 4 weeks playing, visiting relatives, playing, having fun, and playing. Most everything went well; the weather was perfect (cool but not too cold), having family around was a big help and we enjoyed endless afternoons of playing. Henry and Tessa got to meet cousins they have never seen before and the rest of us got reacquainted with relatives not seen for years. It was really hard to say goodbye knowing that we don't get to visit as often as we would like.

I love this picture of my niece Allison playing at "Aunt Dangle's" house. I had a hard time deciding whether or not to keep it in color. She has the most beautiful hair. I love red hair, every shade of it! Anyway I decided on black and white because I like the timeless feel of it. Kind of trying to capture that perfect summer vacation.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Love it in BW... you are so right on the timeless feel! I can't wait to see the pictures you come up with once you find an infant... almost makes me with I had one on the way, but not really!