Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Red Hair

Allison again. I converted the first picture of her into a black and white for the timeless feel, but her hair. Well her hair has to be seen in color.

I love red hair, I may have mentioned that before. I think it is so pretty. Growing up I really wanted red hair, in fact in high school I saved up my hard earned babysitting money to have red highlights put in my hair. I was going to have it done by a professional so it would look really good. Babysitting doesn't really pay that much, so my choices were of stylists were limited to say the least. The first batch of color the stylist painted on was not quite dark enough to be seen in my very dark brown hair. The stronger, second application, well I don't know what went wrong. The result was a head full of long dark brown hair with purple highlights. She was very thorough too so there was no hiding those highlights. Funny, now I just admire the redheads and leave my hair color alone.


No comments: