Wednesday, September 30, 2009

NEW BLOG

I have started a new blog to go along with my new business! I am very excited to begin taking pictures for people again. I have spent the last year attending workshops, mentoring sessions and on-line training sessions to get up to speed on all of the fun digital stuff. (When I stopped my portrait business a few years back, I was doing just film!) I have been ready for a while now to get back into it, but felt I needed to update my ways. It has been a fun year learning and trying new things out and I am excited for the upcoming year.

It seems really early but if you want Christmas cards now is the time to think about it. The weather is perfect, not too cold, not too hot and it takes a while for the lab to get them printed during this busy time of the year. I am now offering press printed cards which are super fun and can be customized with different colors and sayings.

One last item and this is for my family members who visit the blog to get updates on the family stuff. I will still include daily happenings of the Callister family on the new blog, right now I just think one blog will have to support both purposes, maybe when Henry gets a little older I will have tons of time to do two. (A girl can dream!)

Enjoy the new blog and comments are always appreciated!!


C. Hardy Photography New and Exciting Blog

3 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Okay...I am off to visit the new blog :)

terramisu said...

Are you guys in your new housey now? We need to get together!

Freudianslipnslide said...

stumbled on this. you take amazing photogrphs!