Monday, September 14, 2009

Thirteen Years Ago on the Thirteenth...

I met Stephen. I know it is the 14th today but yesterday instead of sitting at the computer by myself, Stephen and I spent quality time together, tackling Mt. Laundry Pile. Yes, the mountain had to be moved, we could no longer enter our bedroom without the risk of bodily harm. One of the many perils of apartment living. So one day late for the anniversary 13 years in the making.

The top thirteen reasons why I love Stephen:

1-4. He is really good with kids. We have four kids so that is four big reasons to love him.
5. He is really smart, ask him ANYTHING about the termite gut. Okay he knows a lot about other things too but right now the girls are very impressed with termites.
6. He is pretty funny, this is where I won't divulge anymore for fear of retaliation.
7. His driving has improved. Greatly improved. Good thing too because he is now a big part of my carpooling plan.
8-11 Did I mention he is really good with kids?
12. He is always looking out for the welfare of others and won't let me talk to our realtor right now. Saving him from the wrath of an angry woman. Like I said always looking out for others.
13. He has put up with all of my rantings and foul moods for the past couple of days, well weeks, okay for the sake of honesty...5 months.

Seriously, I am so glad I met him on that Friday the 13th. I am very lucky to have such a good person in my life. I hope the next 13 years are as great!

One picture of Stephen and Henry at the park the other day. I am not joking when I say he is good with our kids, he helps out a ton and I am thankful for all he does for our family.

Enjoy!

No comments: